Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Congratulations!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2003
      --- mtorregrossa@... wrote:
      > Alan (and the rest),
      >
      > I'll revise my links to point to the new site this
      > week. Someone should also
      > notify ArthurNet.

      I have to confess that I'm not currently subscribed to
      ArthurNet (I read the archives sometimes), so if you
      could post the news there I'd be grateful. I will be
      sending individual e-mails to those whom I know are
      listing a link on their own web pages (John Doherty,
      etc.).

      Thanks,

      http://sbc.yahoo.com