New Books--May 2003

    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2003
      DC Comics:

      Challengers of the Unknown Archives Vol. 1. Hc. $39.95
      Rpts. Showcase No. 6--1st app. of the team and where they face a
      descendant of Merlin

      Possibly of interest:

      Write Now No. 6--interview with J. Michael Strachzynski
      Tripewire 5.3--interview with Rick Veitch
      Locus 510--interview with Alan Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2003
        I happen to have this magazine sitting in my 'to read' pile. I'll try
        to look over it soon, and check the JMS interview for any juicy
        Arthurian bits.

        Jason T

        "It's not the Earth the meek inherit, it's the dirt." -- Mordred,
        "Camelot"