"Rodney's List" on the web

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2003
      Of course, we all have access to Rodney Parrish's extensive
      listing of Arthurian comics via the "Files" area of our discussion
      group's site, but I've just discovered it has another presence on
      the Web. Check it out at:

      http://camelot.celtic-twilight.com/comics/index.htm

      It's a great resource which can now be accessed via any
      Internet-connected computer.

      (Rodney, why didn't you tell us? :-) )

      -- Alan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2003
        Alan,

        Sorry, I thought that had been posted to the list. I hope to have an update
        ready in a few weeks. I've added about 50 entries.

      • mtorreg2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29, 2003
          Dear All,

          I confess, I also knew about the posting but have not yet added the
          link.

          Michael

          --- In arthurian_comixlist@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Stewart"