Re: Question of Content

  • mtorreg2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2003
      I don't have details handy at the moment (try Rodney's list), but I
      noted a character named Toby Merlin, a military base named Camp
      Camelot, an appearance of the Sword in the Stone (in Merlin's
      basement no less), and an appearance of a character presumed to be
      Mordred. As I recall, Dan notes additional details in the 'Arthurian
      Annals', which I may or may not have entered into my file yet.

      Michael

      --- In arthurian_comixlist@yahoogroups.com, Alan Stewart