Check out eBay item 2154842446 (Ends Jan-26-03 16:40:08 PST ) - RARE SET ,ENG

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2003
      This is a RARE opportunity to get over half of the above set at one time! I
      have the full set, and have shared them with some of you. Don't miss this
      chance!

      Rodney

      PS - I know nothing about this seller!

      <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2154842446&category=32757">Click here: eBay item 2154842446 (Ends Jan-26-03 16:40:08 PST ) - RARE SET
      ,ENGLISH HULK COMICS,NEW,REPRINT MAT</A>