March's Books

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2003
      Unless I've missed something, March looks like a bad month for Arthurian
      comics. I only found one thing even remotely related to the topic in
      'Previews' 13.1 (Jan. 2003): Mongoose Publishing's 'Slaine RPG: The Falians'
      sourcebook for $9.95.

      Until next month, what did you all think about 'Aquaman' No. 1? It's not
      quite as Arthurian as I'd hoped, but, with the cancellation of the 'Lady
      Pendragon' relaunch a few months ago, at least its something.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2003

        I enjoyed AQUAMAN #1. I liked the more subtle approach it used to the
        Arthurian legend. By the way, there is a little more of the Lady of the Lake
        in issue #2. I see this as an ongoing background story with the Lady of the
        Lake making Aquaman into the king she is calling him to be!