new books for february 2003

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2002
      From Previews 13.12 (Dec. 2002)

      Blue Line Pro Comics:

      Blood and Roses: Vol. 1 TPB by Hickey and Nichols, Gorby, Hickey, Corroney,
      Hester, and Nichols. 160 pp. B&W. $12.95.

      This should be a re-solicitation I think. Both Alan and Rodney list a
      visit to Camelot in the series, but I have not yet seen it.

      Kenzer & Co.:

      Tony DiGeralamo's Travelers No. 20 by DiGeralamo, Moreno and Dunn. 32 pp.
      B&W. $2.99.

      The write-up is confusing, but I think Excalibur may appear.

      TRADE STOCK:

      Monty Python Giant Killer Rabbit. 26 inches long. $59.95 (!). Scheduled
      to ship in April 2003.

      Osprey Publishing:

      Hadrian's Wall AD 122-410. $16.95.