Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Re: ARTHURIAN COMIC LIST

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 15, 2002
      Alan,

      I would be glad to post it at the Yahoo site. Do I just email it or do I
      need to send it somewhere special.

      Rodney
    • mtorreg2001
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 16, 2002
        Rodney,

        I have it on my computer, and I can upload it if you'd like. I think
        the upload function is currently disabled, as is the sending of
        attachments to prevent the spread of virus via the list.

        Michael

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 16, 2002

          If you have the technical know how, I would appreciate you doing it!

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 16, 2002
            It's as good as done. For those interested check out the "FILES" section of the list page.

            If you have the technical know how, I would appreciate you doing it!