ARTHURIAN COMIC LIST

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2002
      Greetings,

      My wife has successfully converted my table listing of Arthurian comics into
      an email attachment. It is about 45 pages, with over 1,000 listings. If you
      are interested, and I am only sending it to those that I believe will be,
      open it up and check it out. I have not fully listed the different Prince
      Valiants as I believe someone has already done that research, and I hope to
      copy it. PLEASE let me know if you see anything missing! I have a few
      things floating in the back of my mind that I have not been able to pin down,
      for example, a wrestling comic of some sort, and the Rat Finks of the Round
      Table. ANYTHING you might add would be appreciated!

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 14 8:05 PM
        Rodney --

        Just wanted to offer a belated "thank you" for e-mailing your list
        to me. I haven't found anything missing yet -- and I've certainly
        discovered a lot that I've missed myself (some of which I'm
        actually looking forward to reading some day!). Would you
        consider posting it to the "Files" section at the Arthurian-comixlist
        site at Yahoo! Groups so that the whole list can see it?

        Thanks again,
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 15 6:46 PM
          Alan,

          I would be glad to post it at the Yahoo site. Do I just email it or do I
          need to send it somewhere special.

          Rodney
        • mtorreg2001
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 16 12:48 PM
            Rodney,

            I have it on my computer, and I can upload it if you'd like. I think
            the upload function is currently disabled, as is the sending of
            attachments to prevent the spread of virus via the list.

            Michael

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 16 7:00 PM

              If you have the technical know how, I would appreciate you doing it!

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 16 7:07 PM
                It's as good as done. For those interested check out the "FILES" section of the list page.

                If you have the technical know how, I would appreciate you doing it!