ARTHURIAN COMICS

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2002

      I am resending this because your address came back as undeliverable!???

      Michael,

      I actually justed finished listing my Arthurian comic collection about two
      weeks ago. It is in the form of a Microsoft Access database & table. My
      wife has promised to make it user friendly for those with a different system.
      The count, as of last week, is at 1021 different entries, and that does NOT
      include a complete listing for the OFFICIAL PRINCE VALIANT series, or the
      VALIANT Fantagraphic books. I also am incomplete on my Captain Britain
      series that was published in England. I will see if I can get it ready to
      send out by the end of the week. It is exciting that McFarland is
      interested!