Visionaries

  • Bert Olton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
      I've stumbled across a cartoon series titled "Visionaries:Knights of
      the Magic Light" 13 episodes were produced, which aired in 1987.
      Evidently a comic book was released at the same time, as well as
      Hasbro action figures. Characters on the world of Prysmos included
      Merklyn the wizard and fellows with names like Ectar and Mortredd.
      I've spotted a few video tapes in PAL format, but have not purchased
      them yet. Sounds like the series was at least vaguely Arthurian.
      Anyone familiar with this one?

      Bert Olton
    • Eric J. Ehlers

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2000
          Thanks for the information Eric and Michael ...you've saved me many
          bucks in both purchase fees and conversion from PAL to NTSC expenses.
          I'll chalk the series up to "vaguely Arthurian" and just give it
          honorable mention where appropriate.

          Bert