Re: [arthurian_comixlist] The Man Who Grew Young

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
      Bert,

      I just sold a copy a couple of months ago. The middle section of the graphic
      novel is the man's encounter with Merlin!

      Rodney
    • Bert Olton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2002
        RODNEYFFC@... wrote:

        > Bert,
        >
        > I just sold a copy a couple of months ago. The middle section of the
        > graphic
        > novel is the man's encounter with Merlin!

        Rodney,

        Very cool, thanks. There's another film I've got to watch out for!

        Bert
        --
        To all who have served or are serving the cause of freedom, from
        whatever country, whether in peace or in war, at home or abroad, thank

        "Let's roll!" Todd Beamer, Flight 93, September 11, 2001.