Re: [arthurian_comixlist] New Books--July

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2002

      preview, it invovles the Templars, a grave, etc. It is certainly one to
      watch!

      Rodney
    • merrygawain
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
        Also, the last (?) issue of the "Just Imagine Stan Lee..." series
        from DC -- "Just Imagine Stan Lee With John Cassaday
        Creating Crisis" -- is likely to include Morgana Le Fey. She was
        introduced as an ally of the series' main villain, Dominic Darrk,
        in "JISL...Shazam!" and also appeared in the following
        installment, "JISL...Aquaman".