New Books--July

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 9:30 AM
      Dear list members,

      Unless I missed them, Previews does not appear to be soliciting any Arthurian-related comics this month.  However, with regards to Arthur-like characters, it appears that DC's Aquaman is set to return to the DC Universe soon.  He was apparently slain during the big crossover last year (I missed this series).  The books to watch are JLA and Wonder Woman.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 31 6:03 PM

        preview, it invovles the Templars, a grave, etc. It is certainly one to
        watch!

        Rodney
      • merrygawain
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
          Also, the last (?) issue of the "Just Imagine Stan Lee..." series
          from DC -- "Just Imagine Stan Lee With John Cassaday
          Creating Crisis" -- is likely to include Morgana Le Fey. She was
          introduced as an ally of the series' main villain, Dominic Darrk,
          in "JISL...Shazam!" and also appeared in the following
          installment, "JISL...Aquaman".