FABLES Comic from DC

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2002
      Did anyone pick up the new FABLES comic book from DC. Figures of myth,legend
      and fairy tale try to live in our modern world with their own goverment, etc.
      Snow White is the Assistant Mayor, who handles the actual running of Fables
      affairs. Behind her desk, and seen in three panels, is the sword in the
      stone. So far, the only Arthurian content, but I did find the first issue
      interesting!