Re: An Arthurian SHAZAM!

  • merrygawain
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6 7:03 AM
      --- In arthurian_comixlist@y..., RODNEYFFC@A... wrote:
      > Merlin is attacked by Morgan le Fay, who he defeats and
      imprisons. Realizing
      > that he will not be around when his spell of imprisonment (in a
      tree) wears
      > off, he creates a guardian to fight her when she is released,
      SHAZAM!

      > Rodney

      Also -- Merlin hangs around until the 21st century, where we
      meet him as an Indian fakir (!) before he's killed by henchmen of
      the story's main villain. Morgana is released from her
      imprisonment and becomes an ally of the ongoing "Just
      Imagine" villain Dominic Darrk. She's still around at the end of
      the story, so we can expect to see her in later installments.

      (This probably sounds more interesting than it actually is. I have
      found all of the "Just Imagine Stan Lee..." books to be pretty
      mediocre so far, and "...Shazam!" is no exception.)