Tom Thumb in the Comics?

  • mtorreg2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      I am forwarding a message from one of Alan Lupack's students. I will
      forward any replies from the list.

      From: "Susan Bauer" <BauerSusan@...> [ Save address ]
      To: <mtorregrossa@...>
      Subject: Tom Thumb in comic books with Arthurian connection
      Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 09:19:54 -0500
      Michael,

      I am an undergraduate at the University of Rochester. This semester
      I am
      working on a research internship with Alan Lupack in the Koller-
      Collins Library.
      The subject of my internship is on the fairy-tale character "Tom
      Thumb" in
      Arthurian literature. Currently, I am looking for comic books that
      feature the
      smallest knight of the Round Table.

      Do you know of any comic books that feature Tom Thumb in Arthur's
      court? I
      appreciate any help or suggestions you can offer. Thank you in
      advance for your
      assistance.

      Susan Bauer