Re: [arthurian_comixlist] An Arthurian SHAZAM!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2002
      Merlin is attacked by Morgan le Fay, who he defeats and imprisons. Realizing
      that he will not be around when his spell of imprisonment (in a tree) wears
      off, he creates a guardian to fight her when she is released, SHAZAM!

      Rodney
    • merrygawain
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2002
        --- In arthurian_comixlist@y..., RODNEYFFC@A... wrote:
        > Merlin is attacked by Morgan le Fay, who he defeats and
        imprisons. Realizing
        > that he will not be around when his spell of imprisonment (in a
        tree) wears
        > off, he creates a guardian to fight her when she is released,
        SHAZAM!

        > Rodney

        Also -- Merlin hangs around until the 21st century, where we
        meet him as an Indian fakir (!) before he's killed by henchmen of
        the story's main villain. Morgana is released from her
        imprisonment and becomes an ally of the ongoing "Just
        Imagine" villain Dominic Darrk. She's still around at the end of
        the story, so we can expect to see her in later installments.

        (This probably sounds more interesting than it actually is. I have
        found all of the "Just Imagine Stan Lee..." books to be pretty
        mediocre so far, and "...Shazam!" is no exception.)