Posting #3

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
      Hello again (for the third time tonight),

      The "official" site for the list is now online:
      <http://home.att.net/~torregrossa/comichome.htm>

      Can somebody please check it and let me know if the "SUBSCRIBE" box
      shows up right. Right now I still see html code on my screen.

      Also, the white "click me" links are not active yet. I will be
      breaking up the page later this month.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
        --- In arthurian_comixlist@egroups.com, "Michael Torregrossa"
        <mtorregrossa@a...> wrote:

        > The "official" site for the list is now online:
        > <http://home.att.net/~torregrossa/comichome.htm>
        >
        > Can somebody please check it and let me know if the "SUBSCRIBE" box
        > shows up right. Right now I still see html code on my screen.

        The subscribe link worked fine on my computer at work (running IE5
        on Win95) today (Friday) at 1:25 CST. I'll try to check it at home
        tonight as well (Netscape on Mac OS 9).