MOTNY PYTHON FIGURES ARRIVE FRIDAY!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2001
      I am writing to notify all members of the above groups who have ordered MONTY
      PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL Figures through AAA Comix of Knoxville, TN that
      Troy told me today that they should arrive Friday! PLEASE contact Troy to
      arrange shipping or to pay for them, those of you have not yet done so, at
      (865)584-3700. He does take credit cards!

      Rodney Parrish