Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Re: New Books October

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2001
      Michael,

      I will look again for the comic in Previews.  The 2 items you are interested in would be $10.25 plus shipping, about $2.00.  I have another copy of the GIANT-SIZE DEFENDERS #2 with a 6 page Black Knight reprint from Atlas BLACK KNIGHT #4, in which Sir Guy Wanderell impersonates the B.K.,  I am only going to list it at $2.50, VG+ condition with one small cover corner gone, AND a copy of CONAN #10, which reprints another 6 page B.K. story from the Atlas issue #4, "Men of the Shadows".  I was going to list it for about $6.50.  If you want these, I'll add them and still just ask $2.00 for the postage!  ALSO, do you have all the HERO FOR HIRES and the B.K. UNCANNY ORIGINS???  If not, I'll let you have all 3 HERO FOR HIRES for a $1.00 and the UNCANNY ORIGINS for $.50.  Let me know soon!

      Rodney

      P.S.  Picked up a video copy of 5 episodes of THE FREEDOM FORCE.  Merlin is one of the superheroes!  Absolutely NO ARTHURIAN content.