Re: [arthurian_comixlist] King Arthur's Crown in TOMB RAIDER #1/2

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2001
      I think an earlier issue of 'Witchblade' claimed that the Witchblade itself was both Excalibur and the Spear of Destiny, but I may be wrong.

      Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 4:21 PM
      Subject: [arthurian_comixlist] King Arthur's Crown in TOMB RAIDER #1/2

      Greetings!

      I make it a habit to check a lot of comic book titles when they come out.  I
      was surprised to find that one of this week's releases, TOMB RAIDER #1/2, has
      King Arthur's Crown!  Also, go back and check out WITCHBLADE #50, which
      states the male Witchblade was Excalibur!

      Happy Hunting!

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2001
        In a message dated 9/14/01 8:19:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mtorregrossa@... writes:

        I think an earlier issue of 'Witchblade' claimed that the Witchblade itself was both Excalibur and the Spear of Destiny, but I may be wrong.

        Michael,

        Yes!  It was WITCHBLADE/SHI, I believe!