Re: The fate of Courtney Ross?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2001
      --- In arthurian_comixlist@y..., "Michael Torregrossa" <mtorregrossa@a...> wrote:
      > I was recently rereading some recent X-men books and came across a
      >reference to the death of Courtney Ross (details from my biblio. below).
      >Does anyone remember when Ross died?

      I haven't followed the X-books on a consistent basis since the mid-'80's, but
      the Marvel Chronology Project lists the first five issues of Excalibur (vol. 1)
      as Courtney Ross' final chronological appearances. There are some gaps in
      the MCP from 1992 to date, though, so perhaps this shouldn't be taken as the
      final word on the subject.

      Alan
    • mtorregrossa@att.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2001
        Alan,

        What's the link for the 'Marvel Chronology Project'/

        Thanks,
        Michael

        --- In arthurian_comixlist@y..., "Alan Stewart" <merrygawain@y...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2001
          --- In arthurian_comixlist@y..., mtorregrossa@a... wrote:
          > Alan,
          >
          > What's the link for the 'Marvel Chronology Project'/
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Michael

          The Marvel Chronology Project is at www.chronologyproject.com.
          It's an invaluable site for Marvel character research, but be sure you read
          the FAQ so that you'll understand its limitations (especially the post-
          1991 gaps).

          Michael, you might also want to try a Google search (www.google.com).
          I tried using the terms "courtney ross excalibur" and there appear to be
          several decent fan sites that explain how and when Sat-Yr-9 killed Ross
          and replaced her.

          Alan
          (enjoying playing reference librarian to the list)