Big Bang Comics--Galahad?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7 3:15 PM
      Hello again,

      I was recently looking at an issue of Dr. Weird from Caliber and found some references to a character named Galahad.  Does anyone have any information on him?  How about the Round Table of America?

      Thanks,
      Michael

      Here's what I have for my listing:

      Caliber Comics: Big Bang. [Source Dr. Weird No. 1 (Oct. 1994).]

      No. 3. Silver Age story featuring the Round Table of America and their first meeting with the Knights of Justice of Earth B.

      Nos. 4-5. The Round Table of America is no more. Focus on heroes of the 1990s. Features a character named Galahad as a member of the Free Agents. [Source Dr. Weird No. 1 (Oct. 1994).]

      Caliber Comics: Knight Watchman: Graveyard Shift. 4 issues. Wr. Gary Carlson and Chris Ecker. Art. Ben Torres. [Source Dr. Weird No. 1 (Oct. 1994).]

      No. 1 Galahad, the protector of Midway City, is injured, and the Knight Watchman, Midway’s original hero, returns to take his place.

      No. 3. Knight Watchman vs. Galahad.