Arthurian content in Universe X #12

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2001
      In case anyone missed it -- Merlin and Arthur appear in one panel in
      Marvel's Universe X #12, released earlier this month. An expository
      flashback explains how "the spirit of the Pendragon" is related to
      the "cosmic consciousness" of Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell).

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2001
        Alan (and others),

        Any suggestion that this Pendragon spirit is the same as that in 'Knights of Pendragon'?

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2001
          Michael, it's not expressly stated -- but since the creators (in this series as well
          as in "Earth X") seem to be interested in as tying together as many Marvel
          Universe concepts as possible, I'd say the reference is very likely to "Knights
          of Pendragon" and to other Marvel "Pendragons" as well (the Black Knight
          in "Heroes for Hire" and the Welsh scholar in "Dr. Strange").

          Alan