Check out Arthurian Books and Collectables eBay Store

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2001
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2001
        O.K. Kids!

        I've added over a dozen items and lowered prices on items that did not sell
        the first time around.  Check it out!

        Rodney Parrish
        Click here: Arthurian Books and Collectables eBay Store
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 30, 2001
          I just added over a dozen items for auction and sale!

          Click here: Arthurian Books and Collectables eBay Store

          OCTOBER SALE!  Buy any comic book or comic book set at or over $2.00, pick a FREE comic or comic book set under $2.00 for free!  You may go ahead and purchase the comics on the eBay site, BUT, it is your responsibility to point out in an email the comics you've picked, both the purchased and free items!  This does NOT include magazines or comic digests, though I will throw in a freebie of your choice (under $2.00) on the Jack Kirby FOREVER PEOPLE.  This offer ends on October 10, at midnight, Eastern Standard Time.  I've had a number of these a while and even though I've lowered the price on some, I want to get rid of them!  Thanks for your interest!

          Rodney Parrish