Names of Magic #5

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2001
      Names of Magic #5 has been out for a week or so now. I'd be
      interested in learning what others on the list thought about the
      handling of Merlin and the quasi-Arthurian reconceptualizing of the
      Timothy Hunter character.

      Not to give anything away to those who haven't read it yet, but I was
      generally pleased with the treatment of Merlin, which was very much
      in keeping with tradition (though my inner "continuity cop" would
      have liked to see at least a little effort made towards reconciling
      the various Vertigo/DC interpretations of the character).