Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Tomb Raider

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12, 2001
      Regarding TOMB RAIDER #5,  It does begin the story found in #6, but there is
      no Arthurian content in #5!

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 12, 2001
        --- In arthurian_comixlist@y..., RODNEYFFC@A... wrote:
        > Regarding TOMB RAIDER #5, It does begin the story found in #6, but there is
        > no Arthurian content in #5!
        >
        > Rodney

        So the Morgan character that several of the characters
        already know when she shows up in #6 isn't in #5 at all?
        Strange!

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 12, 2001
          THe girl who "becomes" morgan is present,  We may need to go back to previous
          issues!

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 13, 2001
            --- In arthurian_comixlist@y..., RODNEYFFC@A... wrote:
            > THe girl who "becomes" morgan is present, We may need to go back
            >to previous
            > issues!

            As it happens, my copy of #5 arrived today, so I've been able
            to see for myself what you mean. It might be helpful to
            clarify this for those on the list who haven't read the story
            yet, though:

            Tomb Raider #5 and 6 involve Lara Croft's adventure with a
            mystic portal into the time of the dinosaurs. The portal turns
            out to be associated with the Merlin Stone, a magical artifact with
            which Merlin could see through time and which Morgan Le
            Fay has been searching for for centuries. In issue #6,
            Merlin and Morgan appear in flashback, and Morgan also appears
            contemporaneously with the main characters (in the dinosaurs' era).
            Morgan is masquerading as an archaeology student; she appears
            on-panel in #5 but isn't named, nor is Merlin or the Merlin Stone.