King Arthur in Film & TV

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2001
      Hello,

      I've pushed back the release date of the 'Film & History CD-ROM Annual' until 2002 (specific deadlines to follow).  If anyone else is interested in contributing, I am looking for material for the following 3 sections:

      1)  The Arthurian legend in film and/or TV (I'd like to concentrate heavily on TV if possible)
      2)  Teaching the Arthurian legend through film and/or TV
      3)  A filmography of Arthurian TV

      Thanks in advance for your help,
      Michael

      Michael A. Torregrossa, M. A.
      34 Second Street
      Smithfield, RI 02917-3627

      Websites:
      The Arthurian Comic Book Discussion List Homepage
       http://home.att.net/~torregrossa/comichome.htm

      The Bokewyrm's Guide to Medieval Studies on the Internet
       http://home.att.net/~bokewyrm/

      Camelot 3000 and Beyond:  An Annotated Bibliography of Arthurian Comic Books Published in the United States c. 1980-1998.  Part of "The Arthuriana / Camelot Project Bibliographies."  (Revised edition now online.)
       http://www.lib.rochester.edu/camelot/acpbibs/comicbib.htm

      Teaching the Legend of King Arthur in the Twenty-first Century: A Basic Reference Guide
       http://home.att.net/~torregrossa/

      'Young Indiana Jones:  Travels With Father' (1996)

      Nikos Kazantzakis: "Well, your father is living in the Dark Ages!"

      Young Indy:   "Almost--My father is a medievalist."