Re: Butcher Knight

  • Nastali@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
      Alan wrote:

      >I didn't mean to imply that it's obscene -- just embarassing.  The
      comic is slickly produced, but the T&A factor is so overwhelming it's
      hard for me to even try to discuss the book seriously.<

      This style of comic art clearly has an audience to judge by the amount of it
      on the stands, and what was "Lady Pendragon" but a goofy storyline used as an
      excuse for countless pin-up poses?  On the other hand, as a once-upon-a-time
      Catholic schoolboy, I was rather fond of the nuns who ran around in underwear
      in "Warrior Nun Brigantia".

      Dan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
        Sure, "Lady Pendragon" was in the same style -- just not quite so in-your-face
        about it. But it's a matter of degree, I guess. And one's own sensibilities. BK #2
        just crossed a line for me -- but I admit, it's an arbitrary one.