Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Fw: Old Matter--Of possible interest...

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2000
      Did anybody ever come up with anything else on this???

      Rodney

      In a message dated 12/21/00 10:26:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      mtorregrossa@... writes:

      The Emerald Knight will be featured in "Green Lantern: Circle of Fire" #1 &
      2 (presumably) as well as "Green Lantern/Power Girl" #1.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2001
        --- In arthurian_comixlist@egroups.com, RODNEYFFC@A... wrote:
        > Did anybody ever come up with anything else on this???
        >
        > Rodney
        >
        > In a message dated 12/21/00 10:26:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        > mtorregrossa@a... writes:
        >

        > > The Emerald Knight will be featured in "Green Lantern: Circle of
        Fire" #1 &...

        SPOILER WARNING!

        This character turned out to be quite non-Arthurian. If I recall, he
        was supposed
        to be a Green Lantern of the 12th or 13th Century -- and
        interestingly, he was
        supposed to be an alien (a Daxamite) as well. I say "supposedly",
        because he
        turned out to be a mental construct of the current Green Lantern,
        Kyle Rayner.