Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Forever Valiant

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
      Two follow-up notes on this issue--

      The latest Fantagraphics catalog states they will produces at least 3-4 more volumes of the series reprinting those years that Murphy only wrote the strip.

      Also, illustrator Charles Vess has posted on his website, The Green Man Press, that he was approached by King Features Syndicate to take over the strip.  He has since declined the offer.

      Michael Torregrossa

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2000
        --- In arthurian_comixlist@egroups.com, "Michael Torregrossa" <mtorregrossa@a...> wrote:

        > The latest Fantagraphics catalog states they will produces at least 3-4 more
        >volumes of the series reprinting those years that Murphy only wrote the strip.

        My information is that Foster continued writing the strip from 1971, when
        John Cullen Murphy took over the art, until 1980. I assume that's what
        Fantagraphics is planning to reprint.