Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Questions about TPB

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 29, 2000
      Rodney,

      The MAGE books Vol. 1 are $7.00 each.  I imagine I could get away with just #7 (Rpts. 13-14), but I think the tale is much better told complete from #1.

      Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 10:17 PM
      Subject: Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Questions about TPB

      Michael,

      MAGE, too expensive???  Even in the trade paperback reprints???  With the
      VERY good possibility of a MAGE movie, and the fact that it and CAMELOT 3000
      are probably the best of the litter, what else will you use???

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2000
        Alan,

        Thanks again for the suggestions. I was thinking of these 2 issues in terms
        of the FAM-TV series and wondering if they presented Valiant and his friends
        quest to find Camelot (reference to that awful Warner Bros. film is not
        intentional). I have #2, and I see it has Valiant already at Camelot and
        appearances by Merlin and Morgan.