Butcher Knight (was: Re: Lady Pendragon?)

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 29, 2000
      I didn't think that Merlin was black -- in my copies, he has red
      hair, and his features don't look particularly African. Anyone else
      have an opinion?

      I'll give you that the notion of Merlin taking vengeance on Lancelot
      for the fall of Camelot is original, at least in my experience.
      Merlin as a villain (or at least unsympathetic) isn't quite so
      uncommon, even in comics (Avengers, Thor, The Demon, Hellblazer).

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 29, 2000
        Rodney,

        I have not read all of Crimson yet, but I have not seen any Grails or Spears of Destiny in my reading.

        Michael (is it just me or has the format of these messages changed from eGroups?)