965Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Mouse Guard?

  • Dominick Grace
    Jun 30, 2014
      I read the first volume and was underwhelmed. The art looks lovely, but the characters were indistinguishable, and he didn't seem to have thought through logically how such a society would work. I mean, sure, it's fantasy, but still....

      Dom

      On 06/30/14, "'Blog Editor, The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages' popcultandmiddleages.moderator@... [arthurian_comixlist]" <arthurian_comixlist@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      List members,

      My apologies for drifting away from Arthur, but has anyone read David Petersen's Mouse Guard? It seems reminiscent of the Redwall series, except the medieval is less firmly developed/important. Any thoughts?

      Thanks,

      The Alliance for the Promotion of Research on the Matter of Britain
      Michael A Torregrossa, Founder
      http://KingArthurForever.org

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic