      From: Blog Editor, The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle
      Ages <popcultandmiddleages.moderator@...>
      To: Arthurian Comics Discussion List <arthurian_comixlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Mar 18, 2014 10:57 pm
      Subject: [arthurian_comixlist] Five Ghosts?

      Hi. Has any one else picked up Frank Barbiere's Five Ghosts? An adventurer is able to tap into the abilities of 5 literary/mythological figures, including Merlin, Robin Hood and Dracula. More info at http://imagecomics.com/comics/series/five-ghosts.

      Mchael

      The Alliance for the Promotion of Research on the Matter of Britain
      Michael A Torregrossa, Founder
      http://KingArthurForever.org

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic