946Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Army of Darkness help?

  • Jeff Massey
    Nov 20, 2013
      Hey Michael,
      I've no particular insight, but I am a fan of the film and have read some of the comics. You have anything in particular in mind?
      --Jeff

      On Saturday, November 16, 2013 1:12 PM, "Blog Editor, The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages" <popcultandmiddleages.moderator@...> wrote:

      List members,

      My apologies for the cross-posting. I'm looking for feedback and/or discussions of Sam Raimi's Army of Darkness as an "Arthurian" film. (Also, has any one seen the comic adaptations?) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      The Alliance for the Promotion of Research on the Matter of Britain
      Michael A Torregrossa, Founder
      http://KingArthurForever.org

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic