942Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Justice League 3000?

    Aug 18 4:05 PM
      Justice League 3000, in fact, appears to be a replacement for Legion of Super Heroes. It stars 31st century versions of Superman, Wonder Woman, and so on, and was originally going to be done by the legendary JLA team of Giffen, De Matteis and McGuire until McGuire was unceremoniously fired this week and replaced with Porter.

      However, the latest story arc in Fables is titled "Camelot" and presumably will feature the Round Table prominently, though the first issue was mostly build up.