940Welcome to The Alliance for the Promotion of Research on the Matter of Britain

  • Blog Editor, The Society for the Study of
    Aug 12, 2013
      List members,

      As promised, a bit of re-branding as we move forward towards our fifteenth
      anniversary as a community in 2015. If you're interested, details have been
      posted on the blogs.

      The Alliance for the Promotion of Research on the Matter of Britain
      Michael A Torregrossa, Founder
      http://KingArthurForever.org