937Re: Superheroes of the Round Table Reviews

  • Blog Editor, The Society for the Study of
    Jun 24, 2013
      Hi, Jason. Thanks for your update. It's been a long and difficult year, and
      I'm glad to hear about the good reviews, though the context of the Amazon
      debate (references to some shadow listserv/discussion list) is
      bit troubling.

      Michael