921Listservs Future

    May 22, 2011
      List members:

      As you may be aware, the Medieval Comics Discussion List is no longer
      active, but I did want to invite those still interested in the topic to sign
      up to follow the Medieval Comics Project Blog at
      http://medieval-comics-project.blogspot.com/. There are a number of options
      for following the blog, and, as with the old listserv, comments are welcome.
      There is also the ability to add members who can post directly to the blog,
      and I will add those I feel can use this responsibly.

      The Arthurian Comics Discussion List will remain active for now, but most
      posts are now made to the Arthur of the Comics Project Blog at
      http://arthur-of-the-comics-project.blogspot.com/. Again, it is easy to
      follow the blog, and I am willing to add members to post.