916Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Kalamazoo 2012 Sessions

  • Berthelot, Anne
    May 10, 2011
      Thanks, Michael. I think I will definitely submit a proposal...after I come
      back from Kalamazoo and am settled in France for the summer.
      Best,
      Anne

      On 5/8/11 1:47 AM, "List Moderator, The Society for the Study of Popular
      Culture and the Middle Ages" <popcultandmiddleages.moderator@...>

      ____________
      Anne Berthelot
      Prof. of French & Medieval Studies