903List Relevance?

    Jan 20, 2011
      Dear list members,

      The lists seems to have been fairly dead of late, and I am wondering if
      there are still relevant to you and your studies of popular medievalism.

      Please give me some feedback, or I will close down the listservs.

      Michael

      PS. Let me know if anyone is interested in presenting in Boston in late May
      at ALA on American medievalisms? I need to submit paperwork ASAP.