865Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Re: Blog update and a CFP

    Jan 14, 2010
      Rodney,

      Here's one: Welsh publisher Dalen is producing English versions of David
      Chauvel's series. Volume 1 (collecting books 1 and 2) is out now. The books
      are paperbacks and closer in size to an American comic/graphic novel. There
      are more details on the various blogs.

      Michael

      On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 7:33 PM, <RODNEYFFC@...> wrote:

      > Now if we could just get translations of what looks to be some great French
      >
      > Comics!

      The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages
      http://PopularCultureandtheMiddleAges.blogspot.com/