852Quality's Merlin the Magician

    Oct 19 7:25 PM
      Hi. I'm currently at work on a paper looking at Quality's Merlin the
      Magician (http://www.camelot4colors.com/original.htm#Merlin%20the%20Magician),
      and I need some help. I've got all his appearances in NATIONAL COMICS
      (nos. 1-26 according to the Grand Comics Database) but nos. 9 and 21,
      and I was wondering if anyone on list had more information on his
      creation. Specifically, I've found varying details on who the credited
      writer/artist Lance Blackwood is. Some sites list him as a pseudonym
      for Fred Guardineer and others as that of Don Zolnerowich. Any

      The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages