768Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Mordred in the DC Universe

    May 1, 2007
      In a message dated 4/30/2007 3:37:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      popular.culture.and.the.middle.ages@... writes:

      Hi. I've been looking again at MOrdred in *Justice League *and *Justice
      League Unlimited *and wondering how original the character is to DCAU (DC
      Animated Universe). Other than *Camelot 3000*, which we all know is
      non-canonical, where else in DC has Mordred appeared?

      Thanks,
      MIchael

      Well,

      Without looking at my list, there were also early Shining Knight & Silent
      Knight stories with Mordred. The BATMAN #36 should also have him as well as
      the DARK KNIGHT OF THE ROUND TABLE story and Superman #55, the "Time and Time
      Again" storyline.