594Re: File - survey.txt

  • Paul Gadzikowski
    Aug 6, 2004
      On Fri, 6 Aug 2004, arthurian_comixlist Moderator wrote:
      > The Arthurian Comic Book Discussion List
      >
      > New Member Survey

      > Name (your real name please):

      Paul Gadzikowski

      > Academic affiliation (if any):

      None, as an arthurian. My day job's at Creighton University.

      > Primary interest in Comic Books or Popular Culture:

      I believe that comics and screen heroes, modern visual media heroes, are
      the contemporary equivalent in the global village of the oral fireside
      folklore heroes of all of human history up till about a hundred years ago.

      > Primary interests in the Arthurian legend:

      My major influences have been T.H. White, Marion Zimmer Bradley, and
      sundry fiction and nonfiction edited by Norris Lacy.

      > Publications about Comic Books (including web sites):

      Fanfiction stories and cartoons derived from many franchises including
      Superman on a personal website at:
      http://members.iglou.com/scarfman

      > Publications about the Arthurian legend:

      Daily webcomic _Arthur, King of Time and Space_ at:
      http://www.arthurkingoftimeandspace.com

      Paul Gadzikowski, paul@...
      http://www.arthurkingoftimeandspace.com New cartoons daily.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic