560Continuity question: pre-Crisis Camelot

    Dec 1, 2003
      Dear all,

      I've recently reread CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS, and I was wondering if any
      one has yet looked at the differences (or similarities) between the various
      Camelots of the pre-Crisis DC Universe. Specifically, if Shining Knight
      comes from Earth 2 (Golden Age), and Etrigan from Earth 1 (Silver Age), are
      the Arthurian cast consistently represented to differentiate them from their
      counterparts on each Earth? Also, does any one know which Earth the
      unpublished King Arthur series from the 1970s would have occurred on?

      Thanks in advance,
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic