Re: hey im 17 with amc

  • lil_angel212121
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2002
      Hey Brooke,
      My name is Carrie and I'm 18 with AMC. I am curious as well
      about driving accomodations. I would love to drive, but I don't
      know if there are special controls for disabled people. How many
      of you drive? What accomodations did you need? Thanks!
      Carrie =)
    • kassandra Ahuero
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2002
        Hey whats up? I am 17 with amc as well. I do not have my drivers licence yet . I hope to get one soon, it is so long to wait. I want to drive so bad . I am tired of waiting on my parents to take me places all the time. I have not had an evaluation for accomadations in my vehicle yet but hope to soon. My AMC affects both my arms and legs . I have drove with my mom before I moved with my dad. Now my step mom and dad are kinda weary to let me drive. I want a 2000 bug. Well hope to hear your comments. Well talk 2 ya later,

        Kassie Auero