A question for all the moms

  • bambi_marie_79
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2002
      Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I don't have my
      own computer. I have to come over here to my Mom's house to check and
      send email. And I only come over here on the weekends. Anyway, I just
      had a question for all the women here who have had a baby or babies.
      When you had your children, did any of you have an epiduril? (sp) I
      was just thinking about that. When I had my son, they doc had never
      heard of amc which didn't surprise me. So he went and looked it up.
      Then he came back just before I was about to get that shot in the
      back and said I couldn't have one because if I did I may have been
      paralyzed for the rest of my life. So I just had a local anesthetic
      to knock me out for my c-section. Also did anyone else have a c-
      section? Just wondering.
      Bambi
    • giggles_meus
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2002
        hey im curious how amc affects you? with me i cant bend my legs or
        arms
        thanks
        Brooke
      • tofuwonder
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29, 2002
          Brooke-
          AMC only affects my upper extremities. I have no bicep and ca't bend
          my elbows on my own, but I still hae pretty good ROM.
          -Alicia

          --- In arthrogryposissupportgroup@y..., "giggles_meus"